Focusrite seems to be never tired of producing new series of audio interface. Comparing two of the latest series, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 vs Saffire Pro 40, let’s see how this company tries to impress its customers.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Featuring eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps, well, you can guess how Focusrite doesn’t kid around when it comes to the optimal satisfaction of the customers. To begin with, this feature alone is hard-to-beat by the other competitors. That’s why it’s really normal for Scarlett 18i20 to be highly recommended as the best one you can ever get from the market recently. And as if that “fabulously-fantastic” feature isn’t enough, you can still enjoy 18 inputs and 20 outputs line. It’s going to give you such “flexible” usage. Scarlett Mixcontrol ultra-low-latency DSP mixer combined with high-quality 24 bit/96KHz USB 2.0 interface will blow your mind away. And when you’re trying to connect this gear, you won’t have any trouble. This gear is compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS. You can handle the big studio works in excellent quality and flexibility. The comprehensive software complements the unequalled routing flexibility. However, you need to install Mixcontrol to install proper driver.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
The new generation of Focusrite audio interface, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 has some similar features with Scarlett 18i20. Still, as it’s produced later, you surely have some high expectation from it. It uses eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps and has excellent routing flexibility (still the same strong base though). To satisfy the customer more, Saffire Pro 40 offers modern audio quality and guaranteed reliable synchronization. Essential for multi-track studio project, it has total 20 inputs and 20 outputs line. It also provides solid driver stability.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Vs Saffire Pro 40
|Focusrite Scarlett 18i20||Focusrite Saffire Pro 40|
|Key features||- Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 interface compatible with Mac, Windows and iOS
- 18 inputs & 20 outputs with dual independent headphone buses
- Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples||- Eight high quality, award-winning Focusrite pre-amps provide the best sounding interface in its class
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire & Thunderbolt compatible interface provides pristine audio quality and guaranteed reliable synchronization
- Total I/O count of 20 inputs and 20 outputs, with a host of I/O options provided
- Comprehensive software bundle, including the Midnight Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST) upon registration
- Two separate headphone buses allow two artists to receive independent and fully-customized monitor mixes|
|Customer ratings*||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.4 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||SAVE 17%
please click here||SAVE 17%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Younger Is Better!
What could be said more? The Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 definitely wins this match with more advanced features compared to Scarlett 18i20. Once again, from Focusrite Scarlette 18i20 vs Saffire Pro 40, we see the proof that the younger is always the better.