Comes in various interface configurations, comparing Focusrite Scarlett series is hard. Technically speaking, the products from Focusrite are always the top-notch and it’s okay to say that you should get any of its product and expect great satisfaction. Nevertheless, for better quality, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 vs 2i4, which recording audio interface is better? (have a look : Steinberg UR22 Vs Focusrite 2i4).
Battle of Two Award-winning Preamps Products
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 featuring high quality two award-winning preamps that produce fantastic sound which will bring pleasure to your ears. It also is proven for its great digital performance. Not to mention, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is also completed with direct monitor function, and beautifully wrapped in rugged metal unibody case. However, it won’t work with horrible driver. This is what might make you want to seek for some alternative. Unless you have the right driver (and to find the right one is effortful), you won’t be able to let out of the competences of this gear. See also : Komplete Audio 6 Vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i4.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 also uses two award-winning preamps and combined with four high-quality audio outputs. It is completed with dual line inputs for instruments which can be combined with front-panel connectors in XLR/TRS making it possible for you to work in “multi-task” mode. The quality conversion is up to 24 bit/ 96Khz and it’s more than enough to literally blow your mind away with the output. It connects and monitor instruments input for recording which surely saves a lot of effort for you. And don’t forget how it produces high quality outputs over 105dB. It’s nice and loud, isn’t it? And the last one, it’s compatible with DAW and effect software and also wrapped in rugged metal case.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Vs 2i4
|Focusrite Scarlett 2i2||Focusrite Scarlett 2i4|
|Key features||- High quality mic preamps
- Excellent dital performance
- Rugged metal unibody case
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, truly portable interface
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples||- Two award winning Focusrite microphone pre-amps
- Dual mic/line instrument inputs on combination XLR/TRS front-panel connectors
- Precision, quality conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling
- Better than 105dB dynamic range on record and playback
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples|
|Customer ratings*||4.3 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||SAVE money
please click here||SAVE 20%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Winner between Brothers
Same band, same features, but different series have their own point. With over 105dB dynamic range, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 provides you better quality as you can see in Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 vs 2i4. Choosing this one will also save you some efforts to get the right driver.