Komplete software suite has always been one of the world’s leading products when it comes to a truly powerful and reliable production suite. Komplete is loved by many due to the wide and extensive range of library collection, as well as the ease of usage. As the software suite is continually updated according to the advancement of technologies and the ever-changing demands of the market, there are several Komplete versions available. Komplete 10 is still quite popular right now, available at arguably more affordable price than the latest versions. However, Komplete 10 is also available in two variants: the regular Komplete 10 and the Komplete 10 Ultimate. For sure, Komplete 10 Ultimate is more expensive than Komplete 10. So, what are the differences between the two variants? Is the price step-up worth it?
Komplete 10 is a software suite that consists of 39 products. There is a total of over than 130 GB of instruments and effects available, consisting of over than 12,000 sounds that include a full range of styles, from electronic to cinematic to sound design. Komplete 10 comes with the new expressive synth ROUNDS, the hybrid drum sampler DRUMLAB, as well as various instruments and effects. There are Abbey Road 60s Drummer, Absynth 5, Polyplex, also the Supercharger and Driver effects.
Komplete 10 Ultimate
Needless to say, Komplete 10 Ultimate is the more extended version of Komplete 10. The Ultimate version comes with a lot more products in the bundle, providing you a lot more tools and options to play with. Komplete 10 Ultimate features a total of 75 products worth over than 440 GB of instruments and effects, consisting of over than 17,000 sounds. Komplete 10 Ultimate comes with all the products that the regular Komplete 10 possesses. In addition, Komplete 10 Ultimate is packed with more drum options, a comprehensive range of tools including Kinetic Metal, Rise & Hit, and Action Strings, and more effects, most notably the Molekular effect and the Supercharger GT that replaces the standard Supercharger in Komplete 10.
Komplete 10 Vs Komplete 10 Ultimate
|Komplete 10||Komplete 10 Ultimate|
|Brand||Native Instruments||Native Instruments|
|Key features||- 39 products, over 12,000 sounds, over 130 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 12,000 sounds covering a full range of styles from electronic to cinematic to sound design
- Includes the expressive new ROUNDS synth and the hybrid drum sampler DRUMLAB
- Wide range of KOMPLETE Instruments, featuring KONTOUR and SESSION HORNS
- Outstanding collection of KOMPLETE Effects, including SUPERCHARGER and DRIVER||- 75 products, over 17,000 sounds, over 440 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 17,000 sounds covering a full range of styles from electronic to cinematic to sound design
- Includes the expressive ROUNDS synth and the drum designer POLYPLEX
- Comprehensive range of production tools, featuring KINETIC METAL, ACTION STRINGS, and RISE&HIT
- Outstanding collection of KOMPLETE Effects, including the stunning MOLEKULAR and SUPERCHARGER GT|
|Customer ratings*||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.6 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||Save Money Please click here||Save 36% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In choosing between Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate, it depends on your needs and requirements. If you are a professional who looks for the most extensive options available, go with Komplete 10 Ultimate. However, if you are still new in the field, you may want to stick with Komplete 10.