It’s always exciting to see a tight competition from the top-notch manufacturers in the field of audio interface gears being compared side-by-side. Komplete Audio 6 vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is the battle of the century. Which one is proven to be the best product? (read also : Roland Quad Capture Vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i4)
Komplete Audio 6
Komplete Audio 6 USB Audio Interface is designed carefully and very detailed by Native Instruments. The high-end pre-amps produce transparent sound. With excellent setup, you can play live, DJ-ing or recording your album. Literally, anything you want to do with audio interface gear, this product is more-than-just-able to do it for you. It has 4 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs as well as digital stereo inputs and outputs. And yes, it’s so easy for you to connect it with the other gears during your activities with this product. It produces low latency performance of virtual instrument usage. It also features mono input switch for recording vocals guitars, or other mono sources. What else can you expect? This product seems to have it all!
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
Created by a leading manufacturer in professional audio field, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is made of and as well as producing high quality inputs and results. Using two award-winning preamps it offers you high quality outputs over 105dB (get ready to have your ears blasted!). The best of digital audio technology combined with various inputs outputs options record your sound with fine quality. With the professional digital to analog conversion Scarlet 2i4 transforms your music in fantastic sound. It is a great combination of analog and digital that provides a class leading input stage.
Komplete Audio 6 Vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
|Komplete Audio 6||Focusrite Scarlett 2i4|
|Key features||- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes||- Two award winning Focusrite microphone pre-amps
- Dual mic/line instrument inputs on combination XLR/TRS front-panel connectors
- Precision, quality conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling
- Better than 105dB dynamic range on record and playback
- Includes an authorization code for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), Novation Bass Station, and 1GB of Loopmasters samples|
|Customer ratings*||4.4 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best deal*||SAVE 17%
please click here||SAVE 20%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Legend Proves Itself!
Each product has its own powerful quality. Yet, this time in Komplete Audio 6 vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Focusrite with its long and professional experience wins. Out of five stars, Scarlet 2i4 gets more than four with its legendary amazing sound producers.